Thursday 18 April 2013

Decorating stones with printed letters and stamped tissue papers





Seems there is something about stones I can not resist :-D . So I had to play a bit with them again... This time I pirnted some letters to a normal white office paper, cut them out, and glued them to the stone with a water-glue mix. The mix is easy: 50% water, 50% PVA glue. Use it as you would use modge pod; add some directly to the stone, then place the letter, then add some more over the letter (like you would paint over it). Let dry, and that's it. Looks nice.
 

 
These I made using the same techique as the letter stones, but this time I used a stamp and a tissue gift wrap paper.
 

 
----------
Would you like to get even more inspiring party, decoration and craft ideas? Then like Rainy Days Joy at Facebook, www.facebook.com/RainyDaysJoy . Thanks for your support!

No comments: