You will need:
- Cardboard for the base of the wreath. Any kind of cardboard will do, I used an old cerial box.
- Around 40 or 50 Coloured paper squares. I bought a pastel-coloured paper block from Officeworks.
- Sticky tape
- Couple circle cut outs to be attached to the middle of the wreath. I have couple different circle punches which I used, but you can just cut out couple different sized circles using a coffee cup as a template.
- Some string to hang the wreath. Mine is just gift wrapping sting.
1. Cut out a circle from the cardboard . I used a dinner plate as my template.
2. Roll the paper scones and use sticky tape to secure them. Then arrange them to the cardboard base, and attach with sticky tape. With the first layer, leave some space between the cones.
3. Make the second layer.
4. And then the third, and last layer. Glue or stick the circles to the middle of the wreath using glue (if you have any) or sticky tape.
Check out Rainy Days Joy's brilliant craft packages from www.rainydaysjoy.com.au
or see more craft ideas and news from our facebook page: www.facebook.com/RainyDaysJoy